19 April 2008

Kiwi's Adventures #1


Kia ora E3!

I have been thinking off you while on holiday overseas and are hoping that you finished Term 1 well with Miss Riggar.

I am sorry I haven't posted for a week. I have been unable to upload photos until now.

I would like to introduce you to Kiwi. He has been traveling with me and loves photo opportunities. It is funny because usually he likes to hide in our bags (he is a bit shy), but when he hears the camera go 'snap' he makes a lot of noise demanding that we include him in the photo.

Anyway - can you answer the following questions by leaving a "Comment"?

Picture 1: Who is this character and where are we?
Picture 2: Canada has a famous ski village. Which one is Kiwi at? (Tip: it is close to Vancouver.)
Picture 3: What is the name of this place in Vancouver?
Picture 4: What ethnic group do these "Totem Poles" belong to?






2 comments:

Room 8 said...

Wow E3, your teacher is lucky to go on holiday early! Our teacher, Dave, wishes he could as well! It looks like you had a lot of fun Mr Lietze.

Michelle Pranoto said...

Hi, Mr Lietze
I'm Michelle P, Mrs Jane's student
From looking at your holiday picture, I can see that you are having a fun time.
Where did you go for your holiday?

Please reply, to my blog. Accessed my blog by Mrs Jane's blog. I would also like to hear from your students.

Thank you,

Michelle P