18 June 2008

My Cat Tiger

My cats name is Tiger and she can be really nice but also a real mungrel. Sometimes when im just patting her she attacks me WHEN SHE'S PURRING!!! Then she goes and sulks in the corner! When shes hungry she keeps on doing a high pitched meow and annoys my Mum (mind she is always annoyed at the cat because she eats so much). She watches my Mums feet when she walks past her as if it is a real tiger about to pounce on her feet.

But I love Tiger even if she is a mungrel. Soon I'm about to get a ragdoll kitten. Why, because Tiger does not go under the blankets like a lovely kitten does, you can't pat Tigers tummy without her attacking you but you can with a kitten. You can't pick Tiger up without her hissing at you either. So I'm getting a kitten for a Christmas present and I'm going to name her Belle. Her full name will be Tinkerbelle even though I will love her I will also love Tiger.

By Courtney

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiger is a scary cat and I live in fear of walking past her. But I loved your story.
Courtney,s mum.