14 October 2008

My Trip To Fiji


On wednesday 24 september at 4.00pm I was flying out to Fiji, on the plane I got chicken for dinner with rice and vegies and when I got to the hotel (Raffels Hotel) that we were staying at for the night, as soon as we got unpacked I got on my togs and went down the slide. I was going really slow at first but when I found a way to go fast I was away time for bed mum said so of to bed we went.

The next day we whent to the wharf to catch our boat to go to Plantation Island resort when we got to the island I was guided around the resort and I thought that there would not be too many people there, then I went to the beach and swam with dad and we went to the drop off which was really deep, then we washed off in the pool.

The day after that I went on the boat to the reef in the middle of nowhere and it was about 7 metres deep, and as soon as we got off the boat we looked down to the bottom and saw that it was really deep, and we saw heaps of fish the next day. In the morning we went to the sand bank reef and it was much clearer than the last day and in the afternoon went wind-surfing and I dident get it for 30 minutes but then I got it.

The next day we we went snorkeling, and then after dinner we went to a movie; it was Agent Cody Banks. The next day we went snorkeling again and I had done too much and my ears were hurting really badly so I didn't go for very long. In the afternoon we had to pack and the next day we got up at 6am to have breakfast, then it was off to the boat to go home.

On the boat the captin was saying that there was sharks but he was just joking. He said that there was a whale but it was actually a light house that had been blown away in a storm. We hopped off the boat and our luggage was put on the bus and taken to the airport. We got off the bus and got on the plane (with a few stops on the way with customs)and when we landed we got our car and drove home.

Image Authors:
http://www.usdivetravel.com/MatangiResort-FijiSnorkeling.jpg
http://www.fijibeaches.com/mamanuca_islands/images/mamanucas_plantation_island_resort_01_lg.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great holiday Reuben, such a fun time for you and your family :) Mrs Bell

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky going to Fiji.

Anonymous said...

Lucky you hope you had a good time! from Dylan, Cambria and Brian

Anonymous said...

lucky you from Dylan,Cambria and Brian

Anonymous said...

that sounds very fun next time can i fit in ur sutcase? plz plz plz!!
Joshua.