18 November 2008
What do wise people do?
On the 18th of November Mr Lietze asked 'What do wise people do?' and the results were...
- They don't just know but they do the right thing.
- They are humble servants.
- Quick to think, slow to speak.
- They do there homework.
- They fear God.
- They pray and fast.
- Think before they act/ speak.
- They listen and acknowledge others.
- They are not lazy.
- They acknowledge God as their provider.
- They do what God says.
- They ask for others opinions so they can can know what others think before they make a decision so they can include them.
- They are content with what they have.
- They know what to do and do it.
- Lead others on the better paths.
- They think about the best choices.
- They are considerate.
- They look out for others and do whats best.
- They think about their future.
- They ask God for wisdom.
God has given us a special promise. Read below:
James 1 v 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, they should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to them.