27 March 2008

Stephanie's Camp Story


On Week 7 the Yr 5 and 6's went on a school camp to Totara springs holiday park. It looked like an awsome place to stay except that the cabins were aweful. The mattresses had a thickcoat of plastic which made it really hard to sleep. We also had to clean our cabins and do duties.

At camp Sarah taught me forward and backward flips on the trampoline. I also had an awesome time going on the hydroslide because Sarah, her Dad and I went really really fast. It felt like we were bullets speeding down so fast we almost fell out the edge of the slide.

The bad thing on the hydroslide was that when we got to the bottem Sarah's Dad landed on her head and she split her lip.

I had to share cabins with Courtney, Katherine and some other people.

I hated doing our duties because we had to clean the toilets, even the boys!

The dessert there was delious and there were heaps of activities to do like rafting, going on the flying fox, swimming in the pool, going down the wavy hydroslide, the 3 wire bridge and going to look at all the animals in the aviary. After all those activaties I felt very ravenous.

We stayed there for 4 days but sadly it was time to go home. Before we went we all did an Iron Man tryathalon and we came 4th.

Thank you teachers for organising such an awesome camp for us and I hope to go there again.

1 comment:

Michelle Pranoto said...

Hi, there. I'm Michelle P one of Mrs Jane's student. I really think that you guys had an AWESOME camp. Too bad we can't go on camp.

Please post a comment on my blog. Just click on my name in Mrs Jane's blog :)